10. She’s pregnant again and is having John Edwards’ baby
9. She’s “hiking the Appalachian Trail” with Mark Sanford
8. She wants to spend more time teaching abstinence to her family
7. She’s joining the cast of “I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!
6. She cracked under the strain of watching Russia from her house
5. She wants to devote herself full-time to making comedians apologize for the new wave of jokes they’re about to unleash on her
4. Her daughter Bristol is actually having Alex Rodriguez’s baby
3. She’s taking up Playboy’s offer to pose nude as part of their upcoming “Governors Gone Wild” issue
2. She came to the end of the Bridge to Nowhere that is her political career
1. She didn’t resign at all. It was an elaborate hoax pulled off by Tina Fey
Being equated to Jar Jar Binks just makes me laugh until unmentionable stuff comes shooting out of my nose…
From 83-year old Helen Philpot who’s grandson taught her how to blog:
Margaret, I watched Sarah Palin’s resignation speech and all I have to say is, “What the hell was that?” My God that woman is an idiot. I have said this before, but I feel the need to say it again. Her problems did not come because the media was against her. Her problems come because every time you stick a microphone in front of her mouth a whole lot of stupid falls out.
Things are getting tough and once again she is trying to hide behind that dysfunctional family of hers. She actually stood there and talked about how the Palins had a family meeting and everyone agreed it was time for her to step down as Governor. Well, I call bullshit. The only family meetings the Palins have usually involve someone peeing on an early pregnancy test stick.
The time to step down would have been back when the older daughter was knocked up and needed a little privacy. The time to have stepped down would have been when the special needs child was a newborn and needed some peace and quiet at home with the family. The time to put the voters or her family first hasn’t happened with Sarah Palin yet and I doubt it ever will.
I highly recommend reading the entire piece. It’s a riot and a half.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: Alex Redriguez, Appalachian Trail, GOP, GOP Disease, GOP Evangelicals, Helen and Margaret, Jar Jar Binks, John Edwards (D-NC), Mark Sanford (R-SC), Sarah Palin (R-Caribou Barbie), Star Wars, Tin Fey | 2 Comments »