Yeah, that’s Britney dancing with a “poll”. Since Britney’s been such a strong supporter of the GOP and GW Bush, I think it’s high time that we highlight the Darling of the GOP. Her ideas behind “good family values” are important! …And her “values” should be considered in this years election season! After all; being a liberal and a progressive should include all Americans; including Britney! Whether they’re a slutty Republican or not!
…<sigh> Okay… That’s enough looking at that – “prized possession”. I feel like a need a date with a can of Lysol. (What is with the hole in the fishnet stocking? Really?! Was it necessary?! It was really necessary?!!?)
…Let’s talk about some real polls in the upcoming New Hampshire primaries.
On Tuesday, the good people of New Hampshire will throw their votes at their best guess of a leader for the 2008 election campaign. Everybody’s cramming in their poll numbers via their own “Idiot Phone Bandits”. They’re hiring temporary employee’s who’s job it is to dial the good citizens of the New Hampshire and harass them with a barrage of stupid questions hoping to “spread the word.” They’re harassing them during their dinner hour, while they’re un-packing their grocery sacks, or in the morning while they’re getting their children ready for the school bus…
Where are their thoughts on the economy? What are they thinking about the housing slump? Who do they think would be the best president to clean up after King George? (Iquiring minds want to know!)
I ripped the following text from a guy named Ashish at a blogger site called 411mania.com. So if you want to yell and holler because your Dude or Dudette is doing better at some other Poll Dance site, you can blame him. (Besides, Ashish’s political commentary was pretty sucky, so I killed all of that out.)
Here’s Ashish from 4-1-1 mania.com:
Plenty of new polls for New Hampshire came out this weekend and there is no denying it, Barack Obama has a big lead.
- The new USA Today/Gallup poll has Obama up by 13 points, 41% to Hillary’s 28%, with John Edwards at 19%.
- The new CNN/WMUR poll has Obama up by 10 points, 39% to Hillary’s 27%, with John Edwards at 16%.
- The new Strategic Vision poll has Obama up by 9 points, 38% to Hillary’s 29%, with John Edwards at 19%.
- The new ARG poll has Obama up by 12 points, 38% to Hillary’s 26%, with John Edwards at 20%.
- The new Rasmussen poll has Obama up by 12 points, 39% to Hillary’s 27%, with John Edwards at 18%.
On the Republican side, John McCain seems to be pulling away from Mitt Romney.
- The new CNN/WMUR poll has John McCain up 6 points, 32% to Romney’s 26%, with Mike Huckabee at 14%. Huckabee’s 14% is the highest he has been in New Hampshire, so he is also seeing a bit of an Iowa boost.
- The new USA Today/Gallup poll has John McCain up 4 points, 34% to Romney’s 30%, with Mike Huckabee at 13%.
- The new Strategic Vision poll has John McCain up 8 points, 35% to Romney’s 27%, with Mike Huckabee at 13%.
- The new ARG poll has John McCain up 14 points, 39% to Romney’s 25%, with Mike Huckabee at 14%.
- And Rasmussen has John McCain up 2 points, 32% to Romney’s 30%, with Mike Huckabee at 11%.men and women have been killed in Iraq since 2003. Which of these Presidential candidates are proposing a change to these numbers? If you pick GOP George W. Bush: I have a slut-whore who loves to poll-dance.
Over 3,500 Americans have been slaughtered in a war that was started by presenting counterfeited evidence to the United Nations’ Security Council. Are you going to vote for a another President of the United States who supports four more years of fake politics and authentic tyranny? Seriously! Are you gonna vote for counterfeited evidence in favor for more continued war? Really? You might consider it? ..Or are you definetely considering it?!
Perhaps a better question asked: “Do you have holes in your fishnet-stocking?”
Filed under: GOP, Uncategorized | Tagged: 2008 elections, Americans, arg poll, Barack Obama (D-IL), Brittany Spears, CNN, family values, gallup, GOP, GOP 2008 Convention, GOP Disease, Hillary Clinton (D-NY), John Edwards, John McCain (Senator), Mike Huckabee (R), Mitt Romney (R - Mormon), poll numbers, rasmussen, strategic vision, stupid republicans, Uncategorized, usa today |