We have one very dim spotlight: Starting tomorrow I can start saying…
Bush has less than a year.
The world’s biggest terrorist will finally be on his airplane disappearing into the Paraguayan sunset where he’ll spend the rest of his life in exile. …And we can finally begin the staggering reconstructing on everything that he has destroyed.
Where can one start? There’s been so many things, too!
Confucious said: “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” So, I’ll start the list:
- Restoring Habeas Corpus to the US Constitution
- Reinstating the Posse comatatus act
- Eliminating torture
- Eliminating black-ops prison camps
- Begin pulling troops out of Iraq
- Restoring competitive bidding for military contracts
…I could go on forever. This guy, Bush… Only less than a year – Only less than a year – Only less than a year…